Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Could I have a 203K with that short sale?

Why not. I'll take a new roof with that house. New Appliances. The 203K is one of my favorite loans because the customer gets home ownership and the added bonus of putting their signature on the property right from the beginning. I remember way back when when I built my house via construction perm it was fun acting as the designer and the purchaser. The same thing happens with the 203K but to a lessor extent. In the case of the 203K loan you are only fixing the kitchen or the bathrooms or something along those lines. For a list of what is eligible and what is not eligible go here. http://www.prestonware.com/FHA203Kmortgageflorida The 203K allows for up to $35,000 in certain types of home improvements for both purchases and refinances. Personally, if I went through the trouble of the short sale process, I would insist on this loan because in many cases the property may be comprimized. $35,000 allows for a lot of rehabbing. The 203K mortgage is a great FHA loan product but there are some adjustments to pricing for the program. The closing costs are about $300 higher because we need to order an inspection or two but the rate is probably on the average .5% higher than a regular FHA loan. I think it is worth it. Here I created a basic page that displays the program and all the necessary contacts in Palm Beach County. http://www.palmbeachcounty203kprogram.com/ Please feel free to call with any question you may have. 561 329-0075 Thank you Preston Ware Main Street Financial

No comments:

Post a Comment